- Angled spotting scope with variable 20x to 60x magnification and 60mm objective lens
- Powerful and precise zoom, Fully coated lens BaK7; Dynamic lens focusing system makes it easy to zoom in on target; FMC full broadband coating technology
- 45 Degree Angled 2.36 inches large eyepiece, Extendable Sunshade; Sunshade: Reduces Glare and Shields the Objective Lens from Raindrops
- 100-percent waterproof and fogproof; tabletop tripod with handheld mount – with Camera Photography Adapter. You can use a large tripod, connect the phone photography, video, etc.
- Includes:Telescope, tripod, English manual, Camera Photography Adapter(Only for Canon using ), and Soft Carrying Case.
BK-7 prism for bright, clear, crisp viewing.
Waterproof fogproof spotting scope with tripod, Ideal for all-weather conditions.
Scope’s 20-60-x60 mm design gets you up close and personal
Multi-coated optics and massive objective lens increases light gathering ability thus delivering brighter images in low light conditions
Fully coated, high-quality optical glass for bright, sharp, images in full detail
Wide range of magnifications and configurations
Convenient and portable as includes tripod, soft carrying case and premium hard side aluminum case
Magnification: 20 to 60x
Objective lens: 2.36 inches
Eyepiece Coating: FMC-wide broadband green film
Waterproof: nitrogen waterproof
Focus System: Independent Focus
Exit pupil distance: 0.67-0.53 inch
Exit Pupil: 0.11 inches (20X), 0.03 Yingcun (60X)
Focusing distance: 5M
Prism system: BAK7
Size: about 13 ft x5.7 ft
Weight: 1.4 pounds
Color: Army Green
1xBig eyepiece Telescope
1xCamera Photography Adapter(Only for Canon using )
USCAMEL has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 10 years. The company’s guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products and most excellent customer service on the market. USCAMEL product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company’s monoculars/binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.