- TS-Optics Solar Filter with Baader Planetarium AstroSolar solar filter film ND5 for safe observation and photography of the sun
- Suitable for viewing sunspots and other details on the sun at highest magnification
- Suitable for telescope, Binoculars, Finder scopes, Spotting scopes or telephoto lens with tube diameter of 90-112 mm diameter
- Clear aperture 95 mm, Metal filter cell
Solar filters from TS Optics with the well-proven AstroSolar filter film from Baader
High-quality craftmanship filters with metal cell for safe observation and photography of the sun. The filter is attached to the telescope, spotting scope or telephoto lens through three metal screws with plastic tip.
Features of the TS Solar Filters:
– The filter film is mounted tension-free and, on its back side, protected against scratches during attaching by a ring.
– Temperature changes are no problem, due to the tension-free mounting.
– Within the specified tube diameters, clamping is continously possible.
– The filters are placed in front of the optics, effectively preventing radiation from getting in. The sun is dampened to the brightness of the moon.
Baader AstroSolar® Safety Film (OD 5.0)
The double-sided coated Baader solar filter film is used. The film has been used by amateur astronomers for years and convinces with a very contrasty and sharp image. The advantages of the film are:
Optimal protection by coating on both sides
The sun is imaged in natural white light – no artificial colour
Best contrast and sharpness – the Baader solar filter film is superior to the glass filters known to us
Optimal UV protection of your eyes which exceeds the protection offered by the single-side coated glass solar filters.
Scope of delivery:
1 TS-Optics Solar Filter