- A handheld microscope producing magnified images on a TV or projector
- Magnifies between x5 and x200 with built in LED lighting giving bright colour images
- Superb education and teaching tool.
- Cordless and will work up to 30 feet away from the docking station/TV
- Stands are available as an accessory.
The Apex Zoomview is a handheld microscope that can magnify up to x200 and display an image on any television through the AV port. Simply tune the television to the correct AV channel and the image appears automatically. The Zoomview is cordless and will work up to 30 feet away from its docking centre allowing the unit to obtain images from all sorts of difficult to reach places. The docking station simply attaches to the television via its AV lead and the Zoomview communicates with the docking station by wireless. The built in LED lights have a brightness control and produce really clear coloured images. There is a choice of four communication channels between the Zoomview and the docking station. The unit is powered by internal rechargeable batteries that will last for several hours between each charge. As well as being a handheld microscope, the Zoomview will also focus into the distance like a normal CCTV camera. In the box is the Handheld Zoomview Microscope, the docking station, transformer plug with recharging lead and the leads to connect the docking station to the television. For TV and projectors, but would need a TV video encoder to work with a computer.