- A great refractor telescope for beginners and families
- Easily portable telescope for astronomy and daytime viewing fun wherever you go!
- Get amazing views of the Moon, bright planets like Jupiter and Saturn, and other celestial treats for the eyes
- Includes 45 degree correct-image diagonal, 25mm and 10mm eyepieces, 2x Barlow lens, 5×24 finder scope, and more!
- Comes with the Orion MoonMap 260 (a .99 value!) to help you learn about the cool lunar features you see
Want to get the kids off the couch and away from the TV, computer and smartphone? Get the whole family outside for astronomical adventures from the comfort of your own backyard this great starter telescope! The kid-friendly Orion StarBlast 70mm Travel Refractor is a powerful, yet compact telescope that is perfect for budding astronomers and their families. This no-nonsense telescope is easy to use, and the spectacular views of the Moon’s cratered surface and amazing sights like Saturn’s rings and Jupiter’s moons will amaze the whole family night after night. You can also use the StarBlast 70mm Travel Refractor during the day to look at scenery and wildlife thanks to its upright, correct image view. The pleasantly portable StarBlast 70mm optical tube is just over 2 feet long and the entire assembled telescope and mount weigh just 7 lbs., so it’s easy for the junior astronomer of the family to setup for backyard astronomy adventures. The Orion StarBlast 70mm Travel Refractor Telescope comes with a sturdy, yet lightweight altazimuth mount and tripod that provides stable up/down (altitude) and left/right (azimuth) motion. You also get great accessories with the StarBlast 70mm, including a 45-deg correct-image diagonal for upright images day or night, 25mm and 10mm telescope eyepieces for two different viewing magnifications, a 5×24 finder scope to help aim the telescope, and an Orion MoonMap 260 so you can learn about the craters you see, and more!
Lowest Price: £85.78
Buy from Amazon
- Winning combination of a 114mm reflector telescope and the StarBlast AutoTracker Mount
- Ample aperture for great views of the Moon and planets as well as brighter nebulas, star clusters and other deep space curiosities
- StarBlast AutoTracker Mount tracks the object you’re observing until you’re ready to move on to the next one
- A great portable reflector telescope setup for astronomy buffs on-the-go
- Includes 25mm and 10mm 1.25″ eyepieces, EZ Finder II reflex sight, cell phone adapter bracket, L-bracket with extension, and more
It’s easy for the whole family to enjoy stargazing fun with the Orion StarBlast 114mm AutoTracker Reflector Telescope. It’s combination of great reflector telescope optics and an easy-to-use motorized tracking mount makes it easy to explore starry skies. The 114mm (4.5″) aperture reflector telescope gathers a substantial amount of light for great views of Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, the Moon, and brighter deep space objects such as nebulas, star clusters, and brighter galaxies. The included StarBlast AutoTracker Mount will automatically track any of these objects once you’ve aimed the telescope at them, so you can enjoy the view for as long as you wish without having to hassle with re-aiming the telescope as the object appears to migrate across the night sky. Thanks to its dual-encoder clutch mechanism, you can aim the 114mm reflector telescope manually without the tracking system losing its alignment. An EZ Finder II is included to help aim the reflector telescope accurately, and two included 1.25″ eyepieces provide two different magnifications (50x and 20x respectively) right out of the box! Weighs just 12.4 lbs. when assembled. Eight AA batteries are required for motorized operation of the Orion StarBlast 114mm AutoTracker Reflector Telescope; or you can use an optional 12V, 2 amp power supply or AC adapter (batteries and optional power supplies sold separately).
Lowest Price: £199.82
Buy from Amazon
- Clever tabletop reflector telescope can lead beginners and experienced amateurs to more than 14,000 celestial objects with its easy to use push-to IntelliScope Computerized Object Locator
- Substantial 6″ aperture optics reveal sharp views of the Moon and bright planets like Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn
- 750mm focal length (f/5.0) optics provide contrast-rich views of brighter deep sky objects like nebulas, galaxies, and sparkling star clusters
- Compact design gives the Orion StarBlast 6i great grab-and-go portability – weighs just 23.5 lbs.
- Includes IntelliScope Computerized Object Locator, 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl 1.25″ telescope eyepieces, EZ Finder II aiming device, eyepiece rack, Starry Night software, and more!
Our popular StarBlast 6 Astro Telescope just got a lot smarter! This portable 6″ f/5.0 reflector now comes ready for use with Orion’s exclusive computerized object location system, allowing night sky newbies to pinpoint hundreds, even thousands of astronomical objects with pushbutton ease. With the addition of Orion’s critically acclaimed IntelliScope technology, the StarBlast 6i becomes the most compact and portable computerized 6″ reflector telescope on the market. Even beginners can quickly locate any of 14,000+ celestial objects with the easy-to-use locator. You’ll see more celestial delights in one evening than you ever imagined! Weighing nearly 40% less than our comparable SkyQuest XT6 IntelliScope, the StarBlast 6i ships with a fully assembled base and weighs just 23.5 lbs. The small, lightweight form allows the telescope to be used on a sturdy table, the hood of car, the landing of an outdoor stairway, or any other suitable flat surface. Robust construction including non-stick coating (PTFE) bearings and adjustable altitude tension on the base ensures smooth maneuvering of the StarBlast 6i. Masterfully engineered for reliable performance and easy point-and-view maneuverability, the StarBlast 6i IntelliScope Astro Telescope truly is a high-tech telescope with a low-tech, non-intimidating feel. You’ll have a blast using it! One-year limited warranty.
Lowest Price: £389.95
Buy from Amazon