- Excellent quality and clarity of vision for such a low price. These binoculars are all individually checked before posting. For serious users, most binoculars in this price range are just toys, these are quality binoculars. Fully coated optics. Quality BAK7 prisms. Porro prism design.
- Although these offer no difference in quality over the cheaper Multi-Coated version of the 10×50 UKHobbyStore binoculars, this ruby coated lense version offers a bit of extra style. Special anti glare optical coating. Eyecups can be adjusted for spectacle wearers. Fully coated lenses mean greater clarity.
- Recommended by astronomers and wildlife enthusiasts alike
- Comes with nylon carry case which has an adjustable strap, a binocular neck strap and 4 lens covers in an outer presentation box.
- Lightweight alloy with rubber/plastic covering. Only 725g weight meaning you can hold them up for longer. Many 10 x 50 binoculars weigh twice as much and can be hard to hold up without a tripod. These are “proper” binoculars and the image clarity is fantastic
Nice crisp sharp images. Fantastic for beginners, quick easy accurate focusing. Diopter adjustment for fine focusing and adjustable width. Binocular weight without lens caps and strap is only 725 grams meaning these are super lightweight. Field of view is 99/1000m. These offer great clear images usually associated with binoculars at a much higher price. Do not confuse these with poor quality binoculars in this price range. They really are excellent for such a low price.