- Simple, affordable, and effective red dot sighting device makes aiming your telescope a cinch!
- A small red LED dot is projected onto a non-magnifying viewing window so you can aim the main telescope quickly and easily
- Brightness of the red dot is adjustable to suit your preference
- Thumbwheels allow positioning of the red dot horizontally and vertically for precise telescope alignment
- Includes bracket that fits the dovetail mounting base on many Orion telescopes
The EZ Finder II is a simple, but efficient point-where-you-want-to-go device for finding celestial objects. It superimposes a tiny, LED-powered red dot at infinity on the sky. When aligned with your telescope’s field of view, the dot shows you exactly where your telescope is pointed. It’s easier than a standard finder scope because what you see through the EZ Finder II is a non-magnified, naked-eye view of the sky that is correctly oriented, not upside down. The brightness of the dot, which is centered in a 10-deg field of view, can be adjusted to suit your preference. Thumbwheels allow positioning of the dot horizontally and vertically for precise alignment with the main telescope. EZ Finder II comes with a bracket that fits the quick-release dovetail mounting on many Orion telescopes. (For installation on other telescopes, the dovetail base can be purchased separately. Runs on a 3-volt lithium battery (included). One-year limited warranty.