- Starscope 76*700 Newtonian reflector telescope, ideal for beginners. For more stability, this telescope comes (compared with many other beginner telescopes) with a significantly stiffer tripod.
- Magnification SR4mm = 175x, H12.5mm = 56x, H20mm = 35x, Magnification with Barlow-Lens and eyepiece: SR4mm = 350x, H12.5mm = 112x, H20mm = 70x
- This high performance telescope surprises many because of its almost unbelievably excellent value for money, and it enables a simple entrance into the field of astronomy.
- The telescope will carry you on a journey of discovery to far away comets and planets and will give you the opportunity to “reach” for the stars.
High performance data is created through the use of high-quality components.
High-contrast image sharpness, but also high-class workmanship has satisfied the buyers of reflector telescopes for years.
Because of its up-to-date-construction, and in combination with its modern, high performance 1.25″ (31.7mm) accessory sockets, you are able to equip 700-76 telescope with nearly every accessory available. It is even possible to extend F700-76 telescope for the popular pastime of Astrophotography!
Whereas you usually have to spend a lot of extra money for important accessories with other manufacturers, there is not a penny extra to be paid with us.
Moon Filter: for a contrast-enhanced and rich in detail observation
Barlow-Lens: doubling of the magnification
Erecting Eyepiece: upright and side correct image for terrestrial viewing
Finder Scope: to locate celestial objects easily.
Mount: Easy shifting from celestial to terrestrial viewing.
1x Telescope tube 700-76
1x High-performance eyepiece H20
1x High-performance eyepiece H12.5
1x High-performance eyepiece H6
1x High-performance eyepiece SR4
1x Erecting Eyepiece
1x Moon Filter
1x Finder Scope 5×24
1x Azimuthal Mount
4x Protective eyepiece receptacles
1x Protective cap for the tube
1x Protective cap for the accessory socket
1x Aluminium tripod
Lowest Price: £51.99
Buy from Amazon
- Telescope Reflector Holder
- Free repositionable removable clips
- For Universal use with such as reflectors, acrylic plates Stryroporplatten etc.
- Use as mini boom Arm
- Can be rotated in any Position
The reflector holder offers a valuable support in their Fotografenalltag. you can reflectors in a variety of shapes and sizes, but also add Polystyrene Plexiglasscheiben or other accessories can be fitted easily using the included clips quickly and simply, providing it is the Reflector Holder Arm thanks to the Teleskopauslegers up to 170 cm with Pulling the holder to attach to any standard tripod to make it has a Spigotaufnahme. it, the incline of the holder, if necessary, request through the swivel head can be adjusted thanks to the swivelling and angle of Reflektorhalters you can be very flexible in its uses:
° Reflector Telescope Holder
° Universal can be used with for example, reflectors, acrylic plates etc Stryroporplatten
° freely repositionable removable clips
° swivelling in any Position
° use as a mini boom Arm
Min Length: approx. 73 cm /
Max Length: approx. 170 cm
Max width of Clip: approx. 160 cm
pole diameter: 12 mm / 15 mm / 18 mm /
Weight: approximately 1.1 kg
Colour: Black Material: Aluminum, rubber
*1 x Reflector Holder Stand and Reflector are not included
Lowest Price: £43.75
Buy from Amazon
- The Sirius 8 EQ-G’s large 8″ aperture and short focal length reflector make it an ideal telescope for astrophotography
- The Sirius 8 features an 8″ (203mm) parabolic mirror of 1000 focal length (f4.9) for bright, wide-field performance
- The ultra-stable Sirius EQ-G GoTo mount contains a computerized database of over 42,000 celestial objects to explore and photograph
- With the built-in autoguider interface and periodic error correction (PEC) and an included polar telescope for accurate polar aligning, you’ll have an album full of killer astrophotos in no time!
- Includes 8×40 finder scope, 25mm Sirius Plossl 1.25″ eyepiece, telescope tube rings, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
To capture dramatic celestial portraits with a film or digital SLR (single lens reflex) or an astronomical CCD (charge coupled device) camera, you’ll need a solid telescope mount with excellent tracking and guiding capability and, ideally, a telescope with a large aperture and a focal ratio of f/6 or less. The Orion Sirius 8 EQ-G Reflector Telescope fills the bill nicely. With the GoTo controller, you can command the telescope to swing to any of over 42,000 celestial objects selected from intuitive menus on the controller. Dual internal stepper motors then move the telescope at up to 3.4-deg per second right to your target object, tracking it while you observe or photograph it. With the built-in autoguider interface and periodic error correction (PEC) and an included polar telescope for accurate polar aligning, you’ll have an album full of killer astroimages in no time! If visual observing is your primary interest, the Orion Sirius 8 EQ-G Reflector Telescope will provide years of wonderful views. At its heart is an 8″ (203mm), center-marked parabolic mirror of 1000mm focal length (f/4.9). The tube features an upgraded 2″ Crayford-style focuser with a 1.25″ insert and drawtube tensioning knob. Other features include ten slew rates from 1.5x to 800x sidereal and large Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec) locking levers. The tripod is remarkably sturdy, featuring extendable 1.75″-diameter stainless steel legs. To power the telescope mount you will need a 12-volt DC battery or an AC-to-DC adapter for use of 110-volt power.
Lowest Price: £1,313.99
Buy from Amazon