- The perfect gift for kids interested in astronomy to stargaze on their own or with their families, the Observer 60mm Refractor offers jaw-dropping views of the Moon’s craters, Saturn’s rings, Jupiter and it’s moons, and more!
- Utilizes a 60mm glass lens (not plastic) and includes two fully-coated 1.25 inch telescope eyepieces for two different viewing magnification options
- Includes a red-dot EZ Finder II reflex sight to make aiming the telescope at celestial objects easy
- The aluminum telescope tripod is sturdy yet lightweight, making the Observer 60 a very portable refractor
- With the included Starry Night software, you can print out detailed maps of the sky to make locating objects to view even easier
For about the price of a fast-food meal and a movie, the whole family can enjoy countless nights out with our Observer 60 telescope. It’s the perfect scope for giving any novice their first jaw-dropping glimpses of lunar craters, Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s moons, star clusters, and bright nebulas. A definite step up in quality from the standard department-store models, the Observer 60 features two fully coated 1.25″ Kellner eyepieces, a 1.25″ focuser, an Orion EZ Finder II aiming device, and a sturdy aluminum tripod with accessory tray. Everything you need to get started exploring space! You even get Starry Night SE astronomy software worth .90 — FREE! This is a great telescope for young beginners who are interested in looking at the stars. Its affordable price, high quality, and ease-of-use make the Observer 60 AZ Refractor an ideal telescope for curious kids and their families. The Observer 60 is not a toy, but is a genuine refracting telescope with real glass optics – not plastic lenses – capable of providing clear and sharp views of the Moon and more on any cloud-free night. Having a real telescope with as much quality as the Observer 60 AZ will allow your child’s interest in astronomy to grow as they begin to explore the night sky.
Lowest Price: £63.29
Buy from Amazon
- A great entry-level refractor telescope for beginners looking for a quality instrument that will provide great views of the night sky
- 70mm (2.75 inch) aperture lens collects enough light from the night sky for wonderful views of the Moon, bright planets like Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter, and the brightest nebulas and star clusters
- The Observer 70 AZ’s altazimuth telescope mount provides smooth up/down and left/right panning motion across the sky, and the adjustable-height tripod helps make your viewing sessions comfortable
- Includes two Explorer II 1.25 inch eyepieces (25mm, and 10mm focal lengths) for viewing at 28x or 70x magnification through the telescope, an EZ Finder II reflex sight for easy aiming, and a 90-degree mirror diagonal for crisp and clear night sky views
- Can also be used for pleasing daytime terrestrial views of wildlife and scenery with a correct-image diagonal (sold separately)
Our Observer 70 is the perfect telescope for that budding astronomer in your family. This scope excels in both quality and performance. Its 70mm multi-coated achromatic objective lens with 700mm focal length (f/10) – gathers 36% more light than a 60mm telescope. And it’s made of glass, not plastic, as you’d find in many department store models. The optical tube is supported on a sturdy aluminum tripod with accessory tray. This altazimuth model can also be used for terrestrial viewing. Standard accessories include a 10mm (70x) Explorer II eyepiece, a 25mm (28x) Explorer II eyepiece, 90-deg mirror star diagonal, and an EZ Finder II finder scope. One-year limited warranty.
Lowest Price: £99.96
Buy from Amazon
- Experience astronomy on the go with the ideal, ultra-portable telescope complete with travel backpack
- Multi-coated 80mm optical design offers maximum light gathering ability for detailed views of both land and sky
- GoTo AudioStar computerised controller and audio, with 30,000 object database and easy alignment process
- Includes 2 x 1.25″ Super Plossl eyepieces (9.7mm and 26mm) for viewing a wide range of objects (moon, planets, stars, galaxies, deep space objects)
- Removable ETX80 Observer Acromat Refractor;GoTo Fork Mount with AudioStar Controller
This is the Meade ETX80-RT Observer Telescope with Backpack 
New line, full details coming soon!
Lowest Price: £348.00
Buy from Amazon