- Stylish and lightweight 14″ Rucksack that doesn’t add too much bulk – perfect for daytrips!
- Partitioned shock absorbing memory foam interior can be adjusted to suit your needs
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps enables comfortable transportation of your Binoculars in addition to other required items
- Multiple storage compartments including an external netted water bottle holder & tripod strap
- Hardwearing water-resistant and wipeable outer material, finished in a striking Black & Orange design
Introducing DURAGADGET‘s new hardwearing rucksack for your Binoculars – perfect for your long outdoor days! Featuring a padded, water-restistant lining and durable nylon outer shell, this case will provide maximum protection for your equipment. If there’s rain, have no fear – our newly added rain cover will protect the rucksack’s contents. The dual zip closure on both the main compartment and the front pocket lends extra security and ensures your equipment is kept dust and scratch free.
With fully adjustable shoulder straps which are padded for comfort and an additional carrying handle, the case provides added versatility and choice in the transportation.
The case also features loops at the side, giving you the option of attaching your tripod and adding another dimension of portability.
A generous back pocket and multiple inner netted zip compartments allow you the option of keeping your neccessities and close by at all times, whilst the inside of the case includes a customisable velcro divider to suit your personal needs perfectly. Your Binoculars will be firmly held in place by an elasticised velcro stap for added security. Keep them safe this summer!
.N.B. Binoculars pictured are not included with the Rucksack
Compatible with: Serious User 10×50 Binoculars, Celestron 71008 25×70 Skymaster Porro Prism Binoculars & Nikon Aculon A211 16×50 Binoculars