- Ultra-telephoto range in a compact, lightweight form with advanced reflex design
- Super Spectra lens coatings provide even light transmission and minimize flaring
- The Vivitar Mirror lens is a great asset for any photographer, whether seasoned pro who appreciates its portable size or ambitious amateur exploring the creative potential of ultra-tele photography.
- The aperture is fixed at f/6.3. / Focuses to 6.1′ (1.86 m)
- Includes: Front Lens Cap / Rear Lens Cap / Lens Hood / Lens Pouch / T-Mount Ring / 2x Teleconverter
The Vivitar Mirror lens enables a very good magnification. Focusing takes place manually. The lens can be used with aperture priority and manual exposure setting. Thanks to the easy handling, the lens is also especially suitable for beginners.
The Vivitar Telephoto Mirror Lens is a telephoto lens in a lightweight, compact form. The advanced reflex mirror design of this lens makes possible its compact size and its aluminum alloy construction keeps it light and durable.
Super Spectra Coatings on the lens elements provide excellent light transmission and minimal flaring. Upgraded mirror design and quality optics allow this lens, which is a fraction of the size of most ultra-telephoto lenses, to offer sharp imagery and little color aberration,
even under adverse lighting conditions. The Vivitar Mirror lens is a great asset for any photographer,
whether seasoned pro who appreciates its portable size or ambitious amateur exploring the creative potential of telephoto photography.
This lens is compatible with almost every film and digital SLR camera and will allow you to reach focal lengths which normally require a large, expensive lens.
Note! Since a reflex lens is not equipped with a diaphragm system, the use of filters and the shutter speed control play an important factor in the control of light and contrast.
In order to compensate focusing when normal positioning may be altered due to extreme temperature change, the focusing ring has been designed to allow rotation beyond the fixed marks of the distance scale. To avoid mistakes, always focus while looking through the viewfinder.
T-Mount Adapter Included