- This10mm focal length 1.25 inch eyepiece is ideal for all types of telescopes: reflector, refractor, and catadioptrics such as Maksutov-Cassegrains (Mak-Cass)
- An excellent telescope ocular for higher-power planetary and lunar observation
- Offers a 52 degree apparent field of view for clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast
- Multi-coated for maximum light throughput
- Great for observing small planetary nebulas and globular star clusters
With a wide 50-deg apparent field, our Sirius Plossl line of eyepieces provide clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast. They’re suitable all telescope types: reflector, refractor, and catadioptric. Each 4-element Sirius Plossl is multi-coated for excellent light transmission. Lens edges are blackened to reduce scattering of stray light and maximize contrast. Lenses are mounted in black anodized aluminum housings with 1.25″ chrome-plated brass barrels. Each is fitted with rubber eyeguards and internally threaded to accept standard filters.
Lowest Price: £28.79
Buy from Amazon
- High quality 2″ 38mm super-wide angle telescope eyepiece at an unbeatable price
- Super-wide 70 apparent field of view gives you that unforgettable lost in space feeling
- Five multi-coated lens elements made of high index glass deliver sharp, high contrast vistas
- Luxurious eye relief and parfocal design provide comfort and convenience
- Beautifully made with machined housings, fold-down rubber eyeguards, and barrels threaded for use with 2″ Orion eyepiece filters
Peering into the vast depths of space with a Q70 2″ eyepiece puts your favorite nebulae and galaxies in a wonderful new perspective. Gas clouds glow and stellar clusters glitter amid a seemingly endless ocean of black space, thanks to the Q70’s super-wide 70-deg apparent field of view. The optics of the Q70 38mm eyepiece consists of five lens elements of high-index glass in a design that delivers sharp, high-contrast images with excellent aberration correction. The optics are fully multi-coated for uncompromising light transmission. The eye relief is a luxurious 28mm and Q70s are parfocal, so you can change eyepieces without refocusing. The machined housings have fold-down rubber eyeguards and a rubber grip-band, and the eyepiece barrels are threaded to accept 2″ filters. Two end caps are included. Experience that lost in space feeling that only a premium super-wide field 2″ eyepiece can deliver – at a truly unbeatable price.
Lowest Price: £87.60
Buy from Amazon
- For 1″ Eyepieces
- Wide angled fully coated
- For Danubia K6 Kellner 6.3mm
The Danubia K6 Kellner 6.3mm 1″ Astro Telescope Eyepiece, is a quality eyepiece, which offers a wide angle field of view, so is great for locating smaller objects in the night sky. Easy to fit to a telescope with a 1″ diameter eyepiece aperture, the Kellner style of eyepiece, is an achromatic one and has a three lens design. It gives excellent eye relief and is a terrific aid to extended night time viewing.
Lowest Price: £19.95
Buy from Amazon