- Wonderful wide-field refractor telescope for viewing deep-sky objects with crisp resolution
- 120mm (4.7″) aperture and 600mm focal length refractor provides sharp views of nebular clouds, star clusters, and galaxies
- Also capable of achieving pleasing views of the Moon and bright planets
- Includes sturdy adjustable-height tripod, equatorial mount for manual slow-motion celestial tracking and an internal polar alignment scope for precision performance
- Includes two Sirius Plossl 1.25″ eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6×30 finder scope, smooth 2″ rack & pinion focuser, 90-degree mirror star diagonal, and Starry Night astronomy software
Our AstroView 120ST is a compact, rich-field refractor designed for observation of nebular clouds, star clusters, and even galaxies. Its multi-coated achromatic objective lens has a 120mm (4.7″) clear aperture and has a focal length of just 600mm (f/5). Compared to our standard 120mm AstroView (f/8.3), that translates to a 66% wider field of view for any given eyepiece. The fast f/5 optical system also makes it an excellent telescope for astrophotography. The 120ST has a well-baffled optical tube to ensure good contrast. The cast-metal, 2″ rack-and-pinion focuser accommodates either both 1.25″ and 2″ diagonals. The AstroView equatorial mount with adjustable aluminum tripod provides a sturdy platform for precision tracking. Add an optional EQ-3M electronic drive for fully automatic tracking. One-year limited warranty.
Lowest Price: £466.87
Buy from Amazon
- 127mm (5″) aperture combined with a very long 1540mm focal length make the StarMax 127 a Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope with multiple proficiencies
- Ideal telescope for sharply detailed views of planets such as Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, as well as the Moon and brighter deep -sky gems
- High-resolution imaging and visual performance in a telescope only 14.5″ long!
- Includes sturdy adjustable tripod and AstroView equatorial (EQ) mount for convenient slow-motion celestial tracking
- Includes a 25mm Sirius Plossl 1.25″ telescope eyepiece, 6×30 finder scope, 90-degree mirror diagonal, soft case for the optical tube and accessories, EQ mount polar -alignment scope, Starry Night software, and more!
For the discriminating observer who wants performance and quality optics as well as portability and easy set-up, the StarMax 127 EQ is the telescope of choice. Its Maksutov-Cassegrain optical design and big 127mm (5″) aperture deliver bright, high-resolution images in a tube only 14.5″ long! The StarMax 127 EQ’s light-gathering power gives faint deep-sky objects distinctly more presence in the field of view, and for vivid planetary and lunar study, its long 1540mm focal length (f/12.1) permits magnifications upwards of 250x with optional eyepieces. Internal tube baffling and multi-coatings on the meniscus lens maximize image contrast and brightness. The StarMax 127 package includes our beefy AstroView equatorial mount with adjustable aluminum tripod, a 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece (1.25″), mirror star diagonal, 6×26 correct-image finder scope, and padded case. One-year limited warranty.
Lowest Price: £467.94
Buy from Amazon
- A powerful, high-quality refractor telescope at a jaw-dropping low price
- 90mm (3.5″) aperture and 910mm focal length for crisp views of deep-sky objects, the Moon, and planets
- Included EQ-2 adjustable tripod and equatorial mount for manual slow-motion celestial tracking
- Includes two Sirius Plossl 1.25″ eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6×30 finder scope, smooth-adjusting 1.25″ rack & pinion focuser, 90-degree mirror diagonal for comfortable nighttime performance, Starry Night astronomy software, and more
- Can also be used for pleasing daytime terrestrial viewing with a correct-image diagonal (correct-image diagonal sold separately)
Now you can have the virtues of refractor-sharp images without having to break into your piggy bank. Our remarkable AstroView 90 gives big returns for a small investment! This is a powerful refractor featuring a multi-coated 90mm objective lens of 910mm focal length (f/10) housed in an enameled aluminum tube. You won’t have any trouble gathering enough light for bright, crisp views of deep-sky objects, the Moon, and planets. Even better, we’ve upgraded the AstroView 90 package with two Sirius Plossl eyepieces (25mm and 10mm)! The AstroView 90 comes equipped with a 6×30 finder, 90-deg star diagonal, adjustable aluminum tripod with accessory tray, and an EQ-2 equatorial mount with slow motion controls for manual tracking. One-year limited warranty.
Lowest Price: £213.99
Buy from Amazon