- Optical Design catadioptic
- Aperture 150mm
- Focal Length 1400mm, F9.3
- Recommended Maximum Visual Power 300x
- Standard Eyepiece(s) PL-10mm/ PL-25mm
The large mirror with a long focal length allows the detailed observation of planets and many other celestial bodies. Thanks to the catadioptic system(integrated barlow lens) the length of the tube is despite to its long focal length kept short, this is what helps make it portable.
Mechnically it is very strong and the equatorial mount easily allows the user to slew the telescope to the target. All Newtonian Telescopes have a drawtube on the side of their tube. It offers comfort while observing celestial bodies. Explore the planets within our solar system and discover new worlds.
Lowest Price: £217.95
Buy from Amazon
- Bresser high end refractor with EXOS-2 GoTo mount
- The rock-solid mount provides relaxed views even at high magnifications; rigidity and usability are setting new standards in this price range. Due to the sophisticated mount you can even start taking pictures of the moon, planets and lot more with this telescope
- Recommended maximum magnification: 204x
- Complete weight including counterweight: approx. 20 Kg
- Scope of delivery: Telescope with GoTo mount and tripod, 26mm Super Ploessl eyepiece (31.7mm / 1.25″), 31.7mm (1.25″) diagonal mirror, integrated 31.7 mm and T2 adapter, mounting ring, handle with camera holder, 6×30 Viewfinder, astronomy PC software Stellarium, Telescope book, rotatable star map
BRESSER Messier AC 102:
Ambitious beginners and advanced observers alike will see the brightest objects outside our solar system with the MESSIER AC 102. Watch details in the Great Orion Nebula from the astonishing distance of 1500 lightyears (14.200.000.000.000 km)! The rock-solid mount provides relaxed views even at high magnifications; rigidity and usability are setting new standards in this price range. Due to the sophisticated mount you can even start taking pictures of the moon with this telescope; scanning the lunar terminator is simply a pleasure. You will never give the MESSIER AC 102 away voluntarily.
The mounting Bresser EXOS-2:
The EXOS-2 is a robust mounting with high bearing capacity (up to 13 kg visual, 10 kg photographic) and precise setpoint tracing for visual watchings and for astro-photography.
Double radical rill-bearings make the function precise and the optimated RA-axes don´t let much play. Further, the very robust, precise worked mounting allows an easy entrance in astro-photography. A motorical 2-axes control can be added.
– robust mounting
– agreed counter weight
– robust 3-leg tripod made of steel
The GoTo system for the EXOS 2 from Bresser helps even beginners to observe celestial objects, which would be very difficult or impossible to find without GoTo, in just a few minutes. By simply pressing a button, the GoTo system slews the telescope to the planet, nebula or galaxy you have selected and tracks it fully automatically. The database contains over 100,000 objects. You can observe celestial objects with the Messier series GoTo telescope without long searches, or photograph faint objects that you would not even
Lowest Price: £840.00
Buy from Amazon
- The Arcturus refractor telescope with wide range of accessories is the perfect starter set for the exploration of our solar system
- Achromatic Refractor; Lens Diameter: 60 mm; Focal Length: 700 mm
- Tube length: 700 mm, rack-and-pinion focuser
- Smartphone camera adapter included: Shoot photos with your smartphone for example from the moon and it’s craters
- Scope of delivery: Refractor telescope, azimuthal mount, LED finderscope, 3x Barlow lens, star diagonal, eyepieces (31.7 mm): 4mm, 20mm, aluminum tripod with accessory tray, astronomy software, smartphone camera adapter, user manual
The AC 60/700 telescope:
With its 60mm aperture, this telescope gathers 70X more light than the naked eye and so is a typical beginner’s telescope. With its maximum magnification of 120X, it can show you detail on the planets Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars. The cratered landscape of the Moon is also well worth observing, and you can watch this changing with the different lighting conditions arising from the changing phase. Fascinating nature watching during daylight hours is also possible by adding an erecting lens or an Amici prism. Focusing is carried out by means of an adjustment knob on the rack and pinion focuser. This allows the focusing sharpness to be always precisely set and for it to remain fixed during observing.
This is also a useful acquisition for advanced astronomers or when changing to a more powerful system as the optics are well suited for use as a guide scope which can be mounted on top of a larger telescope and used to take pictures or to guide with.
Lowest Price: £79.95
Buy from Amazon