Zoomion RA motor set for Genesis mount
Putting a motor drive onto your telescope spares you bother of having to continuously track by hand and where no sooner you have an object in the field of view than it starts drifting out again.
The advantages in a nutshell:
– relaxed observing – the object remains in the field of view
– automatic tracking motor on the RA axis
– hand control box with directional buttons for exact centring
– 2X and 8X adjustment speeds
– settings for the northern and southern hemispheres
– gear-wheel for easy installation onto the tracking shaft
– battery Pack for 9V DC operation
The object is kept in the field of view
The tracking motor keeps astronomical objects right in the middle of the field of view. Just switch on and it takes over the job of tracking – moving the RA axis at precisely the sidereal speed. It lets you enjoy relaxed observing. Show your family and friends the night sky, without having objects immediately drift out of the field of view.