- Compatible with all 1.25″ telescope eyepieces by moving Upper Clamp
- Together with smartphone Adapter, can take phone through Mobile Phohe
- Provides stability and ease-of-use for most telescopes
Digiscoping Adapter is a nifty instrument that holds a digital camera to the eyepiece of a spotting scope, astronomical telescope or monocular to capture images viewed.
Adapt to digitally capture images of terrestrial and celestial objects!
Fits cameras with eyepieces having an outside diameter of 28mm to 45mm.
Also it is equipped with the cellphone clip , it can fit any cellphone brand in the world .
Then it can take photos through cellphone.
(CAUTION: NEVER TRY TO OBSERVE THE SUN DIRECTLY THROUGH THE TELESCOPE, IT WILL HURT YOUR EYE SERIOURLY!!!)
Lowest Price: £24.00
Buy from Amazon
- All-glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- Quick and easy no-tool setup with quick release dovetail attachment and preassembled tripod
- Portable yet powerful
- Newtonian optical design with 114 mm aperture and 1000 mm focal length – to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Equatorial mount for tracking the sky
Aomekie series of telescopes is designed to give the first-time buyer a combination of quality, value, features and power.
Offering good value, these telescopes feature portable yet powerful designs with ample optical performance to excite any newcomer to the world of amateur astronomy.
The Aomekie Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets.
It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments.
For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
Design: Newtonian Reflector;
Aperture (mm): 114 mm (4.49 in);
Focal Length: 1000 mm (35 in);
Focal Ratio: 8.77;
Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm): 20 mm (0.79 in);
Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 50 x;
Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm): 10 mm (0.16 in);
Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 100x;
Accessory Tray: No-Tool Tray with Eyepiece holder;
Lowest Price: £140.00
Buy from Amazon
- GIFT FOR KIDS – a perfect present for kids as a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer
- EASY USE – very easy and quick assemble for kids, it goes together no-tool setup in minutes
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – small enough to display on a desk or travel use, but high-powered enough to find and observe objects in the night sky
- BRIGHT AND CLEAR – all coated glass optical elements for clear, crisp images of the moon and its craters
- 15-100X MAGNIFICATION – comes with 6mm eyepiece, 20mm eyepiece and 2x Barlow lens, 300mm focal length, 76mm aperture. Perfect reflector telescope for wide-angle, low-power viewing of the Milky Way and other deep sky objects
AOMEKIE AO2003 300X76mm reflector telescope is a great compact grab-and-go telescope designed for entry-level and intermediate astronomy enthusiasts. It is a telescope for kids and families to test the waters of stargazing at an affordable price
How would you like to see the craters on the moon and planets of the solar system with great details? How about a clear, breathtaking view of the planet Jupiter? Aomekie Refractor Telescope is an amazing tool to magnify the sky, introduce and instill the love of astronomy to children early on!
2X BARLOW LENS
It increases the power of telescope to let us easier to focus moon and stars. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 50X, will have a magnification of 100X when a 2X Barlow lens is used.
WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE
Magnifaction=Focal Length * (Barlow lens)/Eyepiece
Always start viewing with your 20mm eyepiece. This is your low power eyepiece and its wide viewing field will make it easier to locate objects. Once you have located an object and the view is clear you may wish to change to the high power eyepiece.
• H20mm eyepiece (X15)
• H6mm eyepiece (X50)
• 2x Barlow lens
• User manual
Lowest Price: £43.00
Buy from Amazon