- Set of two cast aluminum telescope tube rings with quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining
- One tube ring has 1/4″-20 piggyback camera adapter post; the other has threaded 1/4″-20 socket
- Set of two telescope tube rings with mounting bolts and washers included
- Use with Orion EQ-1, EQ-2, EQ-3, or AZ-3 telescope mounts
- Inside ring diameter is 90mm
These tube rings have an inside diameter (ID) of 90mm (3.5″). Orion Tube Rings for telescope Optical Tube Assemblies come as a set of two with quick-release, hinged clamp knobs for easy installation on your favorite telescope. Each tube ring features a felt lining to keep your telescope optical tube free of scratches. Mounting bolts and washers are included with each set of tube rings. A threaded piggy-back camera adapter is integrated on one of the two tube rings in each set. Many different sizes are available for almost any telescope. Inside diameter (ID) is listed. Choose the size that matches the outside diameter of your telescope tube. These cast-aluminum rings feature quick-release, hinged clamp knobs and felt lining. They are designed for use with most Orion equatorial and altazimuth mounts, and may fit some other mount brands as well. One of the two rings in each set has a 1/4″-20 piggyback camera adapter on it, the other has a threaded 1/4″-20 hole. The outer diameter (OD) of your telescope should match inner diameter (ID) of rings. If OD of the telescope is a little smaller than ID of the rings, that is OK; you can “shim” inside of rings with extra felt. One-year limited warranty.
Lowest Price: £25.28
Buy from Amazon
- A powerful, high-quality refractor telescope at a jaw-dropping low price
- 90mm (3.5″) aperture and 910mm focal length for crisp views of deep-sky objects, the Moon, and planets
- Included EQ-2 adjustable tripod and equatorial mount for manual slow-motion celestial tracking
- Includes two Sirius Plossl 1.25″ eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6×30 finder scope, smooth-adjusting 1.25″ rack & pinion focuser, 90-degree mirror diagonal for comfortable nighttime performance, Starry Night astronomy software, and more
- Can also be used for pleasing daytime terrestrial viewing with a correct-image diagonal (correct-image diagonal sold separately)
Now you can have the virtues of refractor-sharp images without having to break into your piggy bank. Our remarkable AstroView 90 gives big returns for a small investment! This is a powerful refractor featuring a multi-coated 90mm objective lens of 910mm focal length (f/10) housed in an enameled aluminum tube. You won’t have any trouble gathering enough light for bright, crisp views of deep-sky objects, the Moon, and planets. Even better, we’ve upgraded the AstroView 90 package with two Sirius Plossl eyepieces (25mm and 10mm)! The AstroView 90 comes equipped with a 6×30 finder, 90-deg star diagonal, adjustable aluminum tripod with accessory tray, and an EQ-2 equatorial mount with slow motion controls for manual tracking. One-year limited warranty.
Lowest Price: £213.99
Buy from Amazon
- A great grab-and-go refractor telescope for beginners and experienced hobbyists alike
- 90mm (3.5 inch) aperture and 660mm focal length (f/7.3) provides nice views of a wide variety of objects in the night sky
- Easy-to-operate altazimuth mount equipped with slow-motion controls for convenient tracking of objects as they appear to move across the sky
- A perfect travel telescope for family road-trips and campouts
- Includes 25mm and 10mm 1.25 inch eyepieces, EZ Finder II aiming sight, comfortable 90-degree star diagonal, and more!
With its substantial 90mm (3.5″) aperture and versatile f/7.3 optics, the Orion StarBlast 90mm Altazimuth Travel Refractor is the great grab-and-go telescope you’ve been looking for! Not only will you get great views of the Moon and its hundreds of intriguing craters and canyons, but this telescope will also provide awesome backyard views of comets, Jupiter and its four brightest moons, and Saturn’s spectacular ring system. From reasonably dark skies, this portable refractor grabs very nice views of nebulas and star clusters too! Since the StarBlast 90mm is so portable and lightweight, it’s easy to take on the road to your favorite dark sky site, or bring along on the next family campout or road-trip. The included altazimuth mount gives the StarBlast 90mm telescope tube a stable foundation, and the mount’s slow-motion controls make it easy to manually track celestial objects as you view them over extended periods. This portable performer includes a 90-degree star diagonal, 25mm and 10mm 1.25″ telescope eyepieces, EZ Finder II aiming sight, and more!
Lowest Price: £194.97
Buy from Amazon