- With this telescope for beginners you can explore the moon and the planets of our solar system
- Optical Design: Newtonian, diameter primary mirror: 76 mm, focal length: 700 mm
- Aluminum tube, Magnification with supplied accessories: 35x, 105x, 175x, 525x
- Smartphone camera adapter included: Shoot photos with your smartphone for example from the moon and it’s craters
- Scope of delivery: reflector telescope, azimuth mount, tripod, eyepieces (31.7 mm): 4 mm, 20 mm, finderscope, 3x Barlow lens, diagonal mirror, smartphone camera adapter, astronomy software
This telescope is ideal for easilygetting started in amateur astronomy. A super gift for children or adults, and excellent value for money!
The instrument is simple to understand and quick to assemble without any tools needed, much along the lines of: ‘set up, insert eyepiece, observe’!
The entry-level class of reflecting telescopes begins with the Omegon 76/700 AZ. The Jupiter system with its four large Galilean moons or the rings of Saturn can now be seen, as can innumerable lunar craters. Even the way to the Andromeda Galaxy or to the great Orion Nebula and other heavenly bodies is opened up.
With its 76-mm objective aperture, the telescope collects about 118-times more light than the naked eye. The spherical mirror has a focal length of 700 mm, the combination of mirror diameter and focal length results in the creation of crisp images.
The barrel is equipped with a 1.25″ focuser, to which all modern 1.25″ eyepieces can be attached. Adjustment of the focuser makes to possible to find the optimum resolution for observations.
The telescope’s base consists of a height-adjustable aluminium tripod coupled with a azimuthal fork mounting. The entire telescope can thus be moved with the greatest of ease azimuthally and at the same time adjusted in height. The great advantage for beginners is that they do not have to worry about previously adjusting the telescope. The telescope is simplicity itself to set up, and you can start straight away with your observations.
Lowest Price: £93.00
Buy from Amazon
- A reflecting telescope with a 76-mm aperture will show numerous craters on the moon, and even some first details of the planets, but it is still a very affordable product
- With this set, you get everything you need for entering into the field of astronomy. The Alt/Az mount is simple and intuitive to use, and very easy to set up or transport
- Like all reflecting telescopes, this one won’t show any disturbing colour fringes.
- Magnification: 35x-525x (recommended max. 150x)
- Included: Telescope, Eyepieces, Barlow Lens, View Finder, Astro Software
National Geographic Reflector Telescopes – National Geographic 9011300, This National Geographic Reflector Telescope has a 76mm aperture so is big enough to let you explore craters on the moon, and seek out the planets, but has a small enough price to make this a very affordable product for anyone entering into the field of astronomy. The Alt/Az mount is simple and easy to use, and the telescope could not be easier to set up or transport. Like all reflecting telescopes, this one will not show any disturbing colour fringes. National Geographic 76/700mm Reflector Telescope
Lowest Price: £92.76
Buy from Amazon
- Telescope for beginners and amateur astronomers
- Aperture: 76mm / Focal length: 700m / Newtonian mirror telescope
- Equatorial mount / Easy to build up and easy to handle
- With lot of accessories / Very portable
- Included: Telescope with mount and tripod, eyepieces, 3x barlow lense, 1.5x erecting lense, 5×24 optical finder, moonfilter, manual
This reflecting telescope with a 76-mm aperture will be delivered with all the accessories you need for sky observations, like a tripod, eyepieces and a viewfinder. You can even observe interesting things during daylight in your environment with the included erecting lens.
Technical Specifications and Features
Focal length: 700m
Eyepieces: 9, 12.5, 25 mm
Barlow lens: 3x
Erecting lens: 1,5x
Included in delivery: telescope, eyepieces, viewfinder, errecting lens, barlow lens, moon filter
Magnification from: 28
Magnification up to: 233
Objective diameter: 76 mm
Focal length: 700 mm
Mount Type: Equatorial
Lowest Price: £130.00
Buy from Amazon