- Aluminium case for up to 9 eyepieces up to 50mm diameter – very rugged and elegant
- Outside dimensions of the case: Width approx 28 cm, Length approx 17.5 cm, Height approx 23 cm
- The inside height is about 20cm, so you can put relatively long eyepieces and Barlow lenses in the case.
A good set of eyepieces can be quite a big investment, so it is advisable to have a good means of storing them and transporting them well protected. This rugged case is foam-fitted for up to 9 eyepieces with up to 5cm diameter. You can of course also manually cut the holes to accomodate other accessories.
Lowest Price: £35.00
Buy from Amazon
- This Vivitar telescope is ideal for seeing stars planets and constellations and learning all about astronomy.
- This entry level telescope has everything you will need to get started with this exciting new hobby.
- There is a chart included that shows the constellations of the stars – all marked for a beginner to view easily.
- Ideal as a gift for someone who loves the night sky.
- • Vivivtar 160x Refractor Telescope
This Vivitar telescope is ideal for seeing stars planets and constellations and learning all about astronomy. This entry level telescope has everything you will need to get started with this exciting new hobby. There is a chart included that shows the constellations of the stars – all marked for a beginner to view easily. Ideal as a gift for someone who loves the night sky. • Vivivtar 160x Refractor Telescope • Interchangeable 75x and 150 x Eyepiece Lenses • 3 x Finder Scope to Locate Objects • Lightweight Durable Construction • Full Sized Adjustable Tripod • Mirrored Diagonal Eyepiece for Easy Viewing • Quick Screw-Type Assembly • Great for seeing Stars, Planets and Constellations, Star Chart Included
Lowest Price: £29.91
Buy from Amazon
- Compact Deluxe Mini Guide Scope with a built-in helical focuser for precise focusing of guide stars
- Designed for use with the Orion StarShoot AutoGuider (sold separately), and astrophotography telescopes up to 1500mm focal length
- Non-rotating camera collar will not cause the attached autoguider to rotate during focus adjustments, ensuring the field of potential guide stars will not move
- Adjustable-aim dovetail guide scope bracket installs on virtually any astrophotography telescope quickly and easily
- Very small and compact autoguiding system adds hardly any weight to an astrophotography setup and can conveniently be stashed in an accessory case between uses
Our conveniently compact Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope features a helical fine-focus mechanism to allow for faster, more precise focusing of potential guide stars. This Deluxe version of our popular Mini 50mm Guide Scope is designed for use with the Orion StarShoot AutoGuider (sold separately) or similar small-chip CCD autoguider devices. The Orion Mini 50mm Guide Scope is ideal for guiding long-exposure astrophotographs with imaging telescopes up to 1500mm in focal length. The Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope’s machined and anodized helical focuser has a fixed-orientation design that will not rotate the installed StarShoot AutoGuider or similar device during focus adjustments. The helical focuser simply moves the attached autoguider in or out while maintaining its set orientation. Astrophotographers are sure to appreciate this, since it ensures that the field of potential guide stars will not rotate when focus adjustments are made. The Orion Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope with Helical Focuser brings precisely focused autoguiding into the realm of affordability for any astrophotographer, and brings the guide scope to a position that was previously occupied by a telescope finder scope. Using a more optically “fast” guide scope such as the Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope with Helical Focuser can save astrophotographers valuable time, space, and money, but will still provide the unrivaled accuracy that only autoguiding can bring to long-exposure astrophotographs.
Lowest Price: £80.87
Buy from Amazon