- Aperture: 80mm
- Magnification: 20x
- Weight: 2.13 KG
- Dimensions: 330x115x235mm
- Tripod connection
Carrying Case:Case, Prism System:Porro, Magnification:20 x, Lens Coating:Fully multicoated, Focus System:Center focus, Objective Lens Diameter:80 mm, Focus Adjustment:Manual, Field Of View:56 m / 1000 m
Lowest Price: £104.00
Buy from Amazon
- Big 20-power astronomy binoculars with huge 80mm aperture objective lenses provides bright, high-contrast views of the night sky with sharp resolution
- Giant 80mm lenses gobble up light for spectacular views of the Moon, planets, star clusters, and more!
- Fully multi-coated optics and BAK 4 porro prisms ensure maximum light throughput for bright, clear views
- Long 17mm eye relief for comfortable views – even while wearing eyeglasses!
- Includes built-in tripod adapter, soft carry case, and dust caps. Tripod use recommended
Providing pinnacle-performance views at a bargain-basement price, our Orion 20×80 Astronomy Binoculars pack a visual punch usually reserved for astronomy binoculars with a much larger price tag. With top-quality features such as high-transmission BAK 4 prisms, fully multi-coated optics, and gigantic 80mm (3.14″) aperture objective lenses, the affordably-priced Orion 20×80 Astronomy Binoculars will astound you and your friends with its amazing viewing capability. The giant 80mm objective lenses gobble up light from objects in the night sky, yielding bright views with exceptional contrast and sharpness. These big and powerful binoculars gather over 30% more light than 70mm aperture models for brighter views of cosmic curiosities. An integrated heavy-duty tripod adapter lets you easily attach the binocular to any field tripod or binocular mount, which is recommended for extended usage. So go ahead, grab more light from the night sky with the Orion 20×80 Astronomy Binocular tonight!
Lowest Price: £101.38
Buy from Amazon