- TS-Optics Reflector Telescope Megastar1550 reflector telescope – Aperture 150mm / Focal length 1400mm, ideal for beginners
- Mount: TS EQ equatorial mount for easy tracking of celestial objects
- many accessories are included and including adjustable height tripod
- enormous light gathering power, ideal for deep sky objects (galaxies, star clusters, …)
- >>> – our guarantee – Delivery to UK Mainland before chrismas !!
TS-Optics Megastar1550 Reflector Telescope, ideal for beginners, 150/1400mm with EQ2-2 mount and many accessories
The TS Megastar 1550 is an ideal entry level telescope for beginners to the exciting hobby of amateur astronomy. With its enormous light gathering power it is ideal for observing faint deep sky objects such as galaxies, gas nebulae, star clusters, …
The telescope gathers approximately 450x as much light as the human eye. Compared with a standard 60mm refractor telescope you have over 6 times the light gathering power! Enjoy wonderfully fine details in the craters of the moon or in lunar mountain ranges. br />
The particular strength of this telescope is deep sky objects: Outside our own solar system many thousand star clusters, nebulae and galaxies are within reach of this telescope.
Equatorial mount EQ2-2( same EQ3-1):
The EQ mount of this telescope allows for easy tracking of celestial objects. After centering the object you only need to move the mount in one axis to follow the object’s movement. The mount is intentionally oversized for best stability. An adjustable height tripod is included.
Scope of delivery:
— Telescope with EQ mount and tripod
— Two good quality Plossl eyepieces
— 2x barlow lens (doubles the magnification)
— 1.5x erecting lens for terrestrial observing
— 6×30 viewfinder
— moon filter