- This fifteen-piece 1.25 inch astronomy accessory kit let you get the most out and enhances the performance of your telescope. It is a great save compared to buying items separately
- 6mm/8mm/12.5mm/ 20mm/40mm Multi-Coated plossl eyepiece–for different power planetary and lunar observation broad-field lunar observations, star clusters, and a wide range of cloudy nebulas and deep-sky target, as well as daytime use in any telescope.
- 5 color planetary filters — The five color filters (Red, Blue, Orange, Green＆Yellow) and a polarizing filter highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. They are an essential tool of the lunar and planetary observer, for filters permit the observation and photography of surface detail that is often virtually invisible without filtration. Moon filter — helps to dim the bright light from the Moon, making it more comfortable to view so you can see more detail and surface features.
- 2X Multi-Coated Barlow lens — A visual Barlow, doubles the magnification of any inserted 1.25 inch eyepiece, A prime focus T-adapter for attaching a DSLR camera. With the T2 threads (M42x0.75), you can attach a T-ring for astronomy photography. A tele-extender for increasing the focal length of the telescope when attaching a DSLR camera.
- An Accessory Case (Silver)–not only does it hold up all the accessories, but also with extra space for another two eyepieces, a laser pointer, a diagonal or other small accessories.
1.25-Inch Telescope Accessory Kit (silver)- 5pcs Plossl Eyepiece Set, 7pcs Filter Set, 2x Barlow Lens – Astronomy
The 1.25″ Eyepiece and Filter Kit is a great starting kit for anyone getting their first instrument or for anyone looking for a good accessories base on which to build on.
The astute astronomer will recognise the terrific value offered in this kit: the eyepieces range is better suited to the average astronomer than similar eyepieces and filters kits from other (famous) brands: indeed the selection of focal lenghts delivers increased versatility by reducing the low focal lenghts eyepieces.
The low focal lentghs eyepieces are often promoted as a good option delivering high magnifications: if it is true the magnification is higher, it is always at the cost of image quality and sharpness and in practice simply less useful and enjoyable.
The kit includes in the aluminium, foam-lined, carry case the following:
40 mm Plossl Eyepiece
20 mm Plossl Eyepiece
12.5mm Plossl Eyepiece
8 mm Plossl Eyepiece
6mm Plossl Eyepiece
Specifications: Fully multi-coated/ 4 element optical design / 52 degrees field of view / Filter thread /Standard 1.25″ barrel
2X Barlow Lens – 1.25″:
Specifications: Doubles the magnification of any eyepieces, effectively increasing the range of available magnifications
#80A Blue Filter
#56 Light Green Filter
#23 Red Filter
#21 Orange Filter
#12 Yellow Filter –
Help bring out certain details on the planets
– Moon filter helps reduce the negative effects of glare for a more detailed and comfortable observation
1.25″ filter threads on the filters.