- Winning combination of a 114mm reflector telescope and the StarBlast AutoTracker Mount
- Ample aperture for great views of the Moon and planets as well as brighter nebulas, star clusters and other deep space curiosities
- StarBlast AutoTracker Mount tracks the object you’re observing until you’re ready to move on to the next one
- A great portable reflector telescope setup for astronomy buffs on-the-go
- Includes 25mm and 10mm 1.25″ eyepieces, EZ Finder II reflex sight, cell phone adapter bracket, L-bracket with extension, and more
It’s easy for the whole family to enjoy stargazing fun with the Orion StarBlast 114mm AutoTracker Reflector Telescope. It’s combination of great reflector telescope optics and an easy-to-use motorized tracking mount makes it easy to explore starry skies. The 114mm (4.5″) aperture reflector telescope gathers a substantial amount of light for great views of Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, the Moon, and brighter deep space objects such as nebulas, star clusters, and brighter galaxies. The included StarBlast AutoTracker Mount will automatically track any of these objects once you’ve aimed the telescope at them, so you can enjoy the view for as long as you wish without having to hassle with re-aiming the telescope as the object appears to migrate across the night sky. Thanks to its dual-encoder clutch mechanism, you can aim the 114mm reflector telescope manually without the tracking system losing its alignment. An EZ Finder II is included to help aim the reflector telescope accurately, and two included 1.25″ eyepieces provide two different magnifications (50x and 20x respectively) right out of the box! Weighs just 12.4 lbs. when assembled. Eight AA batteries are required for motorized operation of the Orion StarBlast 114mm AutoTracker Reflector Telescope; or you can use an optional 12V, 2 amp power supply or AC adapter (batteries and optional power supplies sold separately).
Lowest Price: £199.82
Buy from Amazon
- Take a guided tour of the cosmos and enjoy bright, wide-field views with this 114mm diameter f/4.4 Go To reflector
- Huge Go To database of over 42,000 objects, and handy built-in Tour mode means you’ll enjoy great views on any clear night
- Once aligned, dual optical encoders on both axes of motion allow manual aiming of the telescope without losing Go To alignment
- After an object is selected, the Star Seeker IV 114mm locates and tracks it automatically so you can relax and enjoy the view
- Includes Go To hand controller, 23mm (21.7x) and 10mm (50x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more
The Orion StarSeeker IV 114mm GoTo Reflector Telescope presents a winning combination of motorized object-location technology and great optical performance at an unbelievably low price. This smart GoTo telescope will lead you and your family on a guided tour of the stars. Featuring a compact reflector optical tube with a short, 500mm focal length and fast f/4.4 focal ratio, the lightweight StarSeeker IV 114mm Reflector weighs just 18 lbs. for easy transportability. Following a simple two-star alignment process, the Orion StarSeeker IV 114mm telescope can guide you to interesting sights on any clear night with their GoTo database of over 42,000 objects. A handy, built-in “Tour” mode feature of the included GoTo hand controller makes it easy for anyone to explore the wonders of starry skies, no matter how familiar or unfamiliar you are with the night sky. This fourth generation StarSeeker telescope features dual optical encoders on each axis of motion which allow you to move the telescope tube either manually by hand, or electronically by using the directional arrows on the GoTo hand controller. Thanks to this impressive upgrade, the StarSeeker IV 114mm will not lose its GoTo alignment if you reposition the reflector telescope tube manually. The StarSeeker IV GoTo mount and its slanted, single-arm altazimuth design provides attached telescopes with 360-degrees of azimuth motion and 90-degrees of altitude motion for horizon-to-zenith pointing. A quick-release narrow dovetail saddle makes telescope attachment nice and easy. The StarSeeker IV 114mm features an upgraded cylindrical leg stainless steel tripod that is much sturdier than previous models. Tripod stability is further enhanced with the dual-purpose spreader plate/accessory holder, which keeps the tripod rigid and provides a handy area for stowing idle eyepieces and accessories. Includes GoTo hand controller, 23mm (21.7x) and 10mm (50x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more.
Lowest Price: £350.95
Buy from Amazon
N 114/500 telescope: This classic Newtonian telescope with spherical primary mirror provides 114mm of aperture in a particularly light and compact design. It is therefore an ideal telescope for beginners. It is very easy to transport, simple to handle and requires no special expertise to operate. This telescope you will show you the rings of Saturn and the cloud bands and moons of Jupiter – looking like a small planetary system all of its own. The brighter nebulae and regions of star formation, such as the Orion Nebula, can also be observed. Why not go on your own personal voyage of discovery.
Lowest Price: £80.67
Buy from Amazon