- A great beginner’s reflector telescope for all-around astronomical observing at a great price!
- 3 inch aperture and 700mm focal length provides wonderful views of the Moon, planets, and even some bright nebulas and star clusters
- Includes sturdy adjustable aluminum tripod and equatorial (EQ) mount for easy manual slow-motion tracking of celestial objects with included slow-motion controls
- Includes two Explorer II 1.25 inch telescope eyepieces – 25mm and 10mm focal lengths for viewing at 28x and 70x magnification respectively
- Also includes finder scope, focuser, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
Buying a first telescope used to be risky business, with more cheap models on the market than affordable quality ones. Our SpaceProbe 3 changes all that. It’s not only affordable, but its optical quality will make the night sky’s treasures accessible right from your backyard. The 3″-diameter primary mirror gathers enough light to reveal the faint glows of many star clusters and nebulas, as well as Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s moons, and the stark, cratered terrain of the Moon. The aluminum Newtonian optical tube features a 1.25″ rack-and-pinion focuser and two Explorer II eyepieces – a 25mm (28x) and a 10mm (70x). The included EZ Finder II finder scope helps you locate objects with ease. The SpaceProbe 3 EQ’s equatorial mount allows easy manual tracking of objects with the turn of a knob (or use an electronic drive, sold separately, for hands-free tracking). Includes aluminum tripod with accessory tray.