- Red laser collimation beam with 7 brightness levels
- Can fit into 1.25″ focusers or diagonals
- Wavelength 635-655 nm;Output power: less than 5mw
- CR2032 Lithium Cell battery (not included);7*24 hours customer service,please buy with confidence:)
- Removable 2″ adapter;Built with metal material
This SOLOMARK handy and useful collimation aid is ideal for all Newtonian telescopes. No matter which day- or nighttime – main and secondary mirror can be aligned quick & easy. Scope of delivery: – 1.25″ laser collimator incl. batteries – collimation manual High precision Laser collimator (metal housing) to collimate Newtonian telescopes — no plastic parts — comfortable 45° view — big on/off switch — for 1.25″ The collimator is adjustable. It keeps its adjustent in normal use, even after a battery change. Should it accidentally be dropped on a hard surface, it can easily be adjusted afterwards. The adjustment screws are locked by soft inserts. laser situated in a focuser. The reflected red dot indicating a slightly decollimated system in this case can be seen clearly. Technical details: — completely metal design — Battery included — Laser factory-adjusted Delivery content: — Laser collimator with battery.