- This is a great diagonal for daytime terrestrial use and night time astronomy applications for telescopes or spotting scopes
- With this diagonal you can match the orientation of the star field with “correct” star maps and charts. It produces an image that is oriented properly, which means that the image is upright but reversed left to right.
- Standard 1.25” diameter: Fit for 1.25” focuser and eyepiece;Work with Refractor and catadioptric telescopes,not for Reflector telescope
- High quality optical Prism inside rather than a mirror which makes your image clear and sharp. Come with dust cover: Keep your lens clean.
- 30 days no reason return warranty. 1 year limited warranty.
45 Degree Erecting Image Diagonal Prism for Refractor and Catadioptric Telescope
This diagonal works with Refractor and catadioptric telescopes, not for reflector telescopes.
It fits all standard 1.25” diameter accessories such as eyepieces, barlow lens, 1.25″ T adapter and so on.
With 45 degree wide angle: You can view correct image from refractor telescope. Just look down with a comfortable angle.
This diagonal is mainly made of Plastic and metal .
The real prism inside, not a mirror provides clear and sharp image.
1X45 degree diagonal Prism
For any reason you are unhappy with any product by us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently. Any suggestion will be warmly welcomed.