- Double the power of any 1.25″ telescope eyepiece with the universal Barlow Lens(Full black)
- As a T adapter, it allows attachment of DSLR camera to the prime focus and astronomical photography to your telescope.
- Accept 1.25inch filters. Just remove the optical glass part and add the filter on if need.
- Works on Celestron, Orion , Sky-Watcher , Meade and most brands of telescope.
- The body is full black metal constructed and precisely CNC-machined. Includes both end caps to protect against dust. This Barlow comes with a steel screw to securely hold your eyepieces Works great for the price.
Solomark 2x Coated Barlow Lens / Camera T Adapter for Telescopes Eyepiece – Accept 1.25inch Filters
A coated 2X barlow lens (Full black)
1. Double the power of your arms! If you are looking for a compact high power barlow lens, particularly if you have a fast Newtonian telescope, this is a perfect opportunity.
2. The 1.25″ 2x Barlow is an excellent accessory that essentially doubles the power of any 1.25″ eyepiece.
The housing is blackened to maximize image contrast.
The body is full black metal constructed and precisely CNC-machined.
A T- adapter for DSLR and mirrorless cameras
1. The barlow can be used as an imaging adapter for your camera thus offering 1x and 2x imaging magnifications.
2. The barlow also has a male T-thread on its back that can be used to attach a DSLR camera and other T-thread type accessories.
3. Accept 1.25inch filters. Just remove the optical glass part and add the filter on if need.
Barrel Size: 1.25 inch (31.7mm)
Magnification Factor: 2x
Type: T-adapter/ barlow lens
Height (Total): 65mm
You will receive:
1 X Barlow Lens