- Double the power of any 1.25″ telescope eyepiece with the Solomark Universal Barlow Lens
- Allows connection of a SLR/DSLR camera to a telescope and works as a camera lens to capture images of the night time sky.
- Threaded for use with 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece filters.
- With T Thread which can connect with any Camera T Mount.
- Can be used visually or photographically. Fully metal construction.
Solomark 2X barlow Lens / Universal Camera T-adapter – Can Connect with Any Camera T Mount – Threaded for 1.25 inch Telescope Filters
The 2x barlow doubles the power of any eyepiece, offering a total of ten magnifications.
In addition the barlow can be used as an imaging adapter for your camera with or without the 2x optical element attached to it thus offering 1x and 2x imaging magnifications.
The barlow has a 1.25″ drawtube and will accept standard 1.25″ accessories including eyepieces and diagonals.
The barlow also has a male T-thread on its back that can be used to attach a DSLR camera and other T-thread type accessories.
Can works as a camera lens with an appropriate T-Ring, allowing stunning high resolution photos and videos to be captured of the night sky to download, print out, save, send, share, study and admire.