- Fun and useful USB Eyepiece Camera allows you to transmit the real-time view through your telescope to a laptop or PC, and capture great digital movies and images
- Share the view of bright planets, the Moon, and terrestrial targets through your telescope with friends, family, and fellow astronomy enthusiasts.
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography. Great for lunar and planetary shots – not suitable for deep space imaging
- Very versatile – Fits into any 1.25-Inch telescope focuser or 1.25-Inch step-down adapter
- Includes Orion AmCap image video capture software – compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Operating Systems
Providing an affordable entry into astrophotography, this nifty “eyepiece” camera contains a CMOS sensor chip with 8-bit output and RGB 24-bit color resolution. While not sensitive enough to capture images of deep space objects, the StarShoot USB Eyepiece Camera II enables you to share views of bright solar system objects and daytime terrestrial views of wildlife and scenery on your laptop or desktop PC. Our second generation USB eyepiece features improved resolution (640×480) and sensitivity over the original USB Eyepiece. With its fast frame rate of up to 30 frames per second (fps) you can use this very affordable planetary imager with your telescope to capture even fleeting celestial events such as occultations, eclipses, transits and more. Transmits live color images and video to your computer via the USB2 port.