- A proverbial light bucket 8″ reflector telescope on our stable SkyView Pro equatorial (EQ) mount will provide hour after hour of stargazing fun for the whole family
- Big 8″ parabolic primary mirror and 1000mm focal length (f/4.9) make the SkyView Pro 8 an ideal telescope for viewing deep-space objects such as cloudy nebulas, distant galaxies, and both open and globular star clusters
- Also capable of breathtaking views of closer cosmic fare like the planets of our solar system and the Moon
- SkyView Pro equatorial mount with stainless steel tripod provides excellent stability and smooth manual tracking control with the included slow-motion control knobs
- Includes smooth-adjusting 2″ Crayford focuser, two Sirius Plossl 1.25″ eyepieces (25mm and 10mm focal lengths), 8×40 finder scope, collimation cap, Starry Night software, and more!
Prepare to be amazed with our SkyView Pro 8 EQ reflector. It’s got a full 8″ (203mm) parabolic primary mirror, which gathers 73% more light than a 6″. Observe the Messier Catalog and a host of other deep-sky objects with the reach of this scope! And if you’re into the Moon and planets, SkyView Pro 8’s 1000mm focal length (f/5) gives you the appropriate image scale to resolve the finest detail. The tube features an upgraded 2″ Crayford-style focuser with a 1.25″ insert, which affords a limitless choice of optional 1.25″ and 2″ eyepieces (two 1.25″ Sirius Plossl eyepieces are included). The secondary mirror is securely mounted in a sturdy 4-vane holder. An 8×40 finder scope on a quick-release bracket helps you locate your targets. The stalwart SkyView Pro EQ mount features enclosed 360-deg worm gears, dual manual slow-motion controls, and steel tube tripod legs for excellent stability. One-year limited warranty.