- This clever push-to computerized Dobsonian reflector telescope can lead you to more than 14,000 celestial objects with its included IntelliScope Object Locator
- Big 10″ (254mm) aperture reflector telescope gathers loads of light for bright views of nebulas, galaxies, star clusters, and close-up study of the Moon and planets
- Stable support provided by the wooden Dobsonian telescope base and CorrecTension adjustment knobs keep the telescope optical tube balanced in any viewing position
- Simple Dobsonian point-and-view ease of use plus IntelliScope smarts equals a reflector telescope for a lifetime
- Includes 2″ Crayford focuser, two 1.25″ Sirius Plossl telescope eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), a 9×50 right-angle correct-image finder scope, eyepiece rack, collimation cap, and Starry Night software
This remarkable telescope combines powerful 254mm-diameter reflector optics with point-and-view simplicity in one nicely portable package. And with included Computerized Object Locator, even the first-time stargazer can pinpoint the location of 14,000+ celestial wonders stored in the IntelliScope’s databank. It’s like having your own personal tour guide to the universe! The optical tube houses an 10″ (254mm) parabolic mirror and rides on our state-of-the-art Dobsonian base, equipped with springless CorrecTension friction control for smooth movement and always-perfect tube balance.