- Precision mini-motor attaches to your Orion EQ-1 equatorial mount to allow motorized tracking of celestial objects
- Motor drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension
- Hand controller has 2x and 8x speeds and pause mode
- Includes motor, controller and battery case. Runs on four D-cell batteries (not included)
- Fits Orion EQ-1 equatorial telescope mounts
Pop one of these precision mini-motors on a compatible Orion or Celestron equatorial mount and track celestial objects automatically. It’ll make observing easier and more fun! Drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension. Hand controller has 8x speed and pause mode. External disengage allows coarse movement of the scope by hand with motor attached. Includes electronic motor, hand controller, and battery case. Powered by four D-cell batteries (not included).