- Versatile extension adapter for 1.25″ telescope eyepieces and accessories adds 2″ of extension
- Provides extra focuser back travel which is often needed for short-range terrestrial viewing or astrophotographic applications
- Includes two thumbscrews for securing inserted telescope eyepieces or accessories
- Threaded for use with 1.25″ telescope eyepiece filters
- Made of anodized machined aluminum
These anodized, machined aluminum tubes provide extra focuser back travel sometimes needed to achieve focus with certain eyepiece/telescope combinations. More back travel is often needed for short-range terrestrial viewing or with use of a field flattener, coma corrector, or focal reducer lens. We offer 1.25″ and 2″ models, which fit 1.25″ eyepieces and 2″ eyepieces, respectively. Each adds 2″ of length extension. Each also has two locking thumbscrews and is threaded for filters.