- This 15 power astronomical binocular with big 70mm lenses excels at high power viewing of the cosmos
- High-quality BAK-4 porro prisms, fully multi-coated optics, and internal baffles provide clear, crisp views
- See the moons of Jupiter, craters and mountains of the Moon, and hundreds of deep sky objects
- Long 18mm eye relief allows eyeglass wearers to view comfortably without removing corrective lenses
- Includes tripod L-adapter for mounted viewing – recommended for extended stargazing sessions
These refreshingly affordable astronomical binoculars will gobble up photons from night-sky objects without eating through your wallet. With big 70mm objective lenses and 15-power magnification, our new Orion 15×70 Astro-Binocular is an excellent choice for those looking for bright, high-power views of the night sky. See the moons of Jupiter, craters and mountains of the Moon, and hundreds of deep sky objects from dark skies. These big binoculars are also great for chasing open star clusters, even from less than inky-black urban skies. Light transmission through the 15×70 Astro-Binocular and view contrast is optimized by virtue of high quality BAK-4 prisms, fully multi-coated optics, and internal baffling. Eyeglass wearers can enjoy the view through these affordable performers without removing their corrective lenses, thanks to a luxurious 18mm eye relief. Foldable eyeguards provide helpful protection from distracting peripheral light sources, and they conveniently fold down for comfortable use with eyeglasses.