- Take a guided tour of the cosmos and enjoy bright, wide-field views with this 114mm diameter f/4.4 Go To reflector
- Huge Go To database of over 42,000 objects, and handy built-in Tour mode means you’ll enjoy great views on any clear night
- Once aligned, dual optical encoders on both axes of motion allow manual aiming of the telescope without losing Go To alignment
- After an object is selected, the Star Seeker IV 114mm locates and tracks it automatically so you can relax and enjoy the view
- Includes Go To hand controller, 23mm (21.7x) and 10mm (50x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more
The Orion StarSeeker IV 114mm GoTo Reflector Telescope presents a winning combination of motorized object-location technology and great optical performance at an unbelievably low price. This smart GoTo telescope will lead you and your family on a guided tour of the stars. Featuring a compact reflector optical tube with a short, 500mm focal length and fast f/4.4 focal ratio, the lightweight StarSeeker IV 114mm Reflector weighs just 18 lbs. for easy transportability. Following a simple two-star alignment process, the Orion StarSeeker IV 114mm telescope can guide you to interesting sights on any clear night with their GoTo database of over 42,000 objects. A handy, built-in “Tour” mode feature of the included GoTo hand controller makes it easy for anyone to explore the wonders of starry skies, no matter how familiar or unfamiliar you are with the night sky. This fourth generation StarSeeker telescope features dual optical encoders on each axis of motion which allow you to move the telescope tube either manually by hand, or electronically by using the directional arrows on the GoTo hand controller. Thanks to this impressive upgrade, the StarSeeker IV 114mm will not lose its GoTo alignment if you reposition the reflector telescope tube manually. The StarSeeker IV GoTo mount and its slanted, single-arm altazimuth design provides attached telescopes with 360-degrees of azimuth motion and 90-degrees of altitude motion for horizon-to-zenith pointing. A quick-release narrow dovetail saddle makes telescope attachment nice and easy. The StarSeeker IV 114mm features an upgraded cylindrical leg stainless steel tripod that is much sturdier than previous models. Tripod stability is further enhanced with the dual-purpose spreader plate/accessory holder, which keeps the tripod rigid and provides a handy area for stowing idle eyepieces and accessories. Includes GoTo hand controller, 23mm (21.7x) and 10mm (50x) wide-field 60-degree eyepieces, EZ Finder II sight, and more.