- A great 10×50 binocular for both beginning and experienced amateur astronomers alike
- Big, 50mm lenses and 10-power magnification work together to provide wonderful views – day or night
- Waterproof construction for worry-free use in almost any weather
- Multi-coated optics and BAK-4 porro prisms deliver a bright, clear 6.5 degree field-of-view
- 19mm eye relief for comfortable views
Explore both starry skies and daytime vistas – rain or shine! Orion 10×50 E-Series Waterproof Astronomy Binoculars will give you great views without having to worry about rain or damp weather conditions. At 10-power, this affordable binocular is more powerful than typical 7×50 or 8×42 binoculars, which means you’ll be able to tease out better views of night sky treasures such as star clusters and the Moon’s cratered surface. Multi-coated optics and top-quality BAK-4 porro prisms deliver a bright, 6.5-deg field-of-view to the eyepieces. The long 19mm eye relief makes the 10×50 E-Series a comfortable binocular to use, even if you wear eyeglasses while observing. You won’t have to worry about unexpected rain or foggy weather with a pair of Orion 10×50 E-Series binoculars thanks to their waterproof construction. It’s often said that the best first optical instrument for a beginning astronomer is a good pair of 50mm binoculars. The vast, expansive field-of-view provided by a pair of quality astronomical binoculars lets you observe a significantly larger chunk of sky compared to most telescopes. This Orion 10×50 E-Series binocular is an excellent choice for those just starting to explore the wonders of the night sky, and would also be a welcome addition to a more experienced hobbyist’s collection of astronomy equipment. These astronomy binoculars weigh 2.15 lbs. and can be hand-held comfortably for stargazing and daytime use and they feature a threaded tripod adapter port.