- A great grab-and-go refractor telescope for beginners and experienced hobbyists alike
- 90mm (3.5 inch) aperture and 660mm focal length (f/7.3) provides nice views of a wide variety of objects in the night sky
- Easy-to-operate altazimuth mount equipped with slow-motion controls for convenient tracking of objects as they appear to move across the sky
- A perfect travel telescope for family road-trips and campouts
- Includes 25mm and 10mm 1.25 inch eyepieces, EZ Finder II aiming sight, comfortable 90-degree star diagonal, and more!
With its substantial 90mm (3.5″) aperture and versatile f/7.3 optics, the Orion StarBlast 90mm Altazimuth Travel Refractor is the great grab-and-go telescope you’ve been looking for! Not only will you get great views of the Moon and its hundreds of intriguing craters and canyons, but this telescope will also provide awesome backyard views of comets, Jupiter and its four brightest moons, and Saturn’s spectacular ring system. From reasonably dark skies, this portable refractor grabs very nice views of nebulas and star clusters too! Since the StarBlast 90mm is so portable and lightweight, it’s easy to take on the road to your favorite dark sky site, or bring along on the next family campout or road-trip. The included altazimuth mount gives the StarBlast 90mm telescope tube a stable foundation, and the mount’s slow-motion controls make it easy to manually track celestial objects as you view them over extended periods. This portable performer includes a 90-degree star diagonal, 25mm and 10mm 1.25″ telescope eyepieces, EZ Finder II aiming sight, and more!