- A great refractor telescope for beginners and families
- Easily portable telescope for astronomy and daytime viewing fun wherever you go!
- Get amazing views of the Moon, bright planets like Jupiter and Saturn, and other celestial treats for the eyes
- Includes 45 degree correct-image diagonal, 25mm and 10mm eyepieces, 2x Barlow lens, 5×24 finder scope, and more!
- Comes with the Orion MoonMap 260 (a .99 value!) to help you learn about the cool lunar features you see
Want to get the kids off the couch and away from the TV, computer and smartphone? Get the whole family outside for astronomical adventures from the comfort of your own backyard this great starter telescope! The kid-friendly Orion StarBlast 70mm Travel Refractor is a powerful, yet compact telescope that is perfect for budding astronomers and their families. This no-nonsense telescope is easy to use, and the spectacular views of the Moon’s cratered surface and amazing sights like Saturn’s rings and Jupiter’s moons will amaze the whole family night after night. You can also use the StarBlast 70mm Travel Refractor during the day to look at scenery and wildlife thanks to its upright, correct image view. The pleasantly portable StarBlast 70mm optical tube is just over 2 feet long and the entire assembled telescope and mount weigh just 7 lbs., so it’s easy for the junior astronomer of the family to setup for backyard astronomy adventures. The Orion StarBlast 70mm Travel Refractor Telescope comes with a sturdy, yet lightweight altazimuth mount and tripod that provides stable up/down (altitude) and left/right (azimuth) motion. You also get great accessories with the StarBlast 70mm, including a 45-deg correct-image diagonal for upright images day or night, 25mm and 10mm telescope eyepieces for two different viewing magnifications, a 5×24 finder scope to help aim the telescope, and an Orion MoonMap 260 so you can learn about the craters you see, and more!