- An ideal entry-level reflector telescope with 100mm parabolic primary mirror optics – no plastic lenses as found in some other telescopes made for beginners
- See hundreds of craters on the Moon, detail on Jupiter and other planets, even when viewing from relatively bright city locations
- A tabletop telescope big enough to find and observe objects in the night sky, but small enough to easily store in a closet or display on a desk
- Perfect reflector telescope for wide-angle, low-power viewing of the Milky Way and other deep sky objects when viewing from relatively dark skies
- Includes two 1.25 inch telescope eyepieces: 20mm (for 20 power magnification) and 10mm (for 40 power magnification), EZ Finder II aiming device, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
Although perfect for beginning stargazers, this telescope is not a toy! The Orion SkyScanner 100mm TableTop Reflector is just the right size – large enough to see night sky objects yet compact enough to sit on a desk. The wide field of vision is ideal for observing detailed moon craters and even the spectacular rings of Saturn without having to leave town. Under darker skies, the SkySkanner has enough light-gathering power to reveal objects as deep as the Milky Way. Complete with 100mm parabolic primary mirror optics made of glass not plastic, two 1.25″ eyepieces, and an EZ finder II reflex sight, this 100mm reflector provides up to 40x magnification out of the box and collects over 200 times more light than the unaided eye!