- This 5.1 inch aperture reflector telescope gathers an ample amount of light for great views of the planets and Moon, as well as brighter galaxies, nebulas, and star clusters
- Short 24 inch long optical tube design for easy portability and fast f/5 focal ratio for pleasing wide-field performance makes the SpaceProbe 130ST EQ a very versatile telescope the whole family can enjoy
- Sturdy EQ-2 equatorial telescope mount and adjustable tripod allows manual slow-motion tracking of celestial objects as they appear to migrate across the night sky
- Complete assembled telescope weighs just 27 lbs. for convenient transport
- Includes two 1.25 inch Sirius Plossl eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), 6×30 finder scope, 1.25inch rack and pinion focuser, tripod accessory tray, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
The SpaceProbe 130ST EQ is a rich-field Newtonian reflector with a tube only 24″ long compared to the 33″ tube length of the standard 130 EQ. The focal length of the ST’s 130mm (5.1″) primary mirror is 650mm (f/5), producing a wider field of view and brighter images for a given eyepiece focal length. The diffraction-limited parabolic primary mirror is the same type used on much larger reflectors costing substantially more. On a short-focal-length design like this one, a parabolic mirror is a must for delivering sharp, detailed images. This scope package includes an EQ-2 equatorial mount with dual setting circles and manual slow-motion controls, adjustable aluminum tripod with accessory tray, two Plossl eyepieces (25mm and 10mm), and a 6×30 achromatic finder scope. One-year limited warranty.