- This10mm focal length 1.25 inch eyepiece is ideal for all types of telescopes: reflector, refractor, and catadioptrics such as Maksutov-Cassegrains (Mak-Cass)
- An excellent telescope ocular for higher-power planetary and lunar observation
- Offers a 52 degree apparent field of view for clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast
- Multi-coated for maximum light throughput
- Great for observing small planetary nebulas and globular star clusters
With a wide 50-deg apparent field, our Sirius Plossl line of eyepieces provide clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast. They’re suitable all telescope types: reflector, refractor, and catadioptric. Each 4-element Sirius Plossl is multi-coated for excellent light transmission. Lens edges are blackened to reduce scattering of stray light and maximize contrast. Lenses are mounted in black anodized aluminum housings with 1.25″ chrome-plated brass barrels. Each is fitted with rubber eyeguards and internally threaded to accept standard filters.