- Astronomical Telescope can set 60X, 18X, the mirror group plus 1.5X, 90X, 27X .A small refracting type telescope with a larger diameter (50mm), accounting for little place
- Easy assembly with no tools required.Equipped with two different magnification eyepieces and 1.5X multiplier mirrors, so that you can freely mix, observe different distances and sizes objects
- Coated all-glass optics for enhanced image brightness and clarity.Refractive astronomical telescope with 50mm aperture and 360mm focal length, 90x maximum power
- High quality. Aluminum alloy construction, lightweight and portable, good choice for students or those who want to learn more about space and nature
- Suitable for beginners astronomy enthusiasts, especially a best gift for your children
Entry-level refractive astronomical telescope with 50mm aperture and 360mm focal length, great for students or those who are interested in learning more about the space and night sky. With 1.5X erecting eyepiece, the maximum magnification of this telescope can reach 90 times, which can increase the viewing capability. Lightweight and portable, this telescope is a wonderful gift for those who love observing animals, enjoying scenery, traveling, etc.
Refractive / Focal Length: 360mm, optical aperture: 50mm
Can set 60 times, 18 times, the mirror group plus 1.5x 90 times, 27 times.
Theory Resolution: 2.000 arc seconds
Main tube Color: Silver
Box size: 440mm * 210mm * 100mm
Active Aperture: 50mm (2.4 “) Focal Length: 360mm.f / 7
Oblique mirror: 90 °
Tripod most highly: 34cm
Standard 0.965 inches attachment contains:
Eyepiece: SR4mm, H20mm, 3 times Barlow lens
This item Maximum magnification: 90 times (lens focal length / eyepiece focal length several Barlow multiples= maximum magnification ratio )
1 foot opened, the telescope barreled onto the yoke , with a large lockable screw adjustment.
2, the zenith on the focusing lens is inserted into the tube , with the appropriate screws.
3, the eyepiece mounted on the diagonal , with the appropriate screws.
4 , if you want to use just as a mirror to enlarge , put it mounted (no zenith mirror mounted 90 degrees ) between the eyepiece and the barrel , so you can watch the celestial bodies.
1 pcs Telescope