- Attaches to the telescope where the eyepiece is typically located
- Ultra Telephoto photography is made easy with this item
- Be sure to lock up the mirror and use a cable release or remote to fire the shutter to minimize overall vibrations
- Focus mode switch on your camera must be on “manual focusing”
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
Use this adaptor to connect any 35 mm camera body to most telescopes with a 1.25″ eyepiece fitting. Depending on the position of the telescope focal plane it can be used for direct or eyepiece projection photography. It presents a standard T-thread to the camera body; T-rings to make the final connection are available for all popular brands of camera.