- Everything you need to start viewing the wonders of the night sky in one box
- Larger stable Equatorial mount with slow motion controls for smooth tracking of objects across the night sky
- Comes with 3 eyepieces that provide low, medium and high powered magnification for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or deep-sky)
- Bonus Autostar Suite Astronomy planetarium DVD with over 10,000 celestial objects (Windows PC only)
- Meade Polaris Optical Tube, German Equatorial Mount, Stainless-steel tripod with accessory tray
Meade Polaris Series Telescopes
The included red dot finder scope aids the location of the desired objects with precision and ease to further improve the viewing experience.
Become an Astronomy Master
Included in the box, Meade’s Autostar Suite Astronomer Edition DVD Software will help expand your celestial knowledge away from the field, providing information on more than 10,000 space objects, including planets, stars, galaxies and more. Making sure you get the most out of your observing session, it allows you to print out star charts and plan for the nights ahead.
Hands-free Tracking with Included Motor Drive
Included in this special Polaris 130MD package is a RA Motor drive that, when installed onto the telescope and switched on, allows the telescope to automatically move at the sidereal rate to track and centre any celestial object and in the your field of view for 10 to 20 minutes. Variable speed adjustment allows quick and easy adjustment of the tracking speed, whilst the convenient N/S switch permits full compatibility in both Northern and Southern hemisphere locations.