- Excellent quality and clarity of vision for such a low price. For serious users, most binoculars in this price range are just toys, these are quality binoculars. Fully coated optics. Quality BAK7 prisms. 8 x 40 binoculars. Porro prism design. Lightweight alloy with rubber/plastic covering. Only 648g weight meaning you can hold them up for longer. Many 8 x 40 binoculars weigh twice as much and can be hard to hold up without a tripod
- High magnification and lighter and more compact for freehand Use. (Any higher than 10×50 would normally need a tripod). They have a special anti glare optical coating. Eyecups can be adjusted for spectacle wearers. Fully coated lenses mean greater clarity
- Perfect for sports, wildlife or travel. Adjustable width for different size faces
- Can be tripod mounted. The light weight means you can hold them up for longer than many other binoculars
- Comes with nylon carry case which has an adjustable strap, a binocular neck strap and four lens covers
The 8 x 40 binoculars are fantastic for beginners and experienced users. They have quick and easy focusing. They are exceptional value for money and would make an excellent gift. Additional features are a carry case with neck strap, neck strap for the binoculars so you can wear with or without the case, cleaning cloth and four lens protectors. The 8 x 40 binocular measurements are approx. L150mm x W180mm x H50mm and the weight is approx. 648g. Field of view is 8.2 Degrees 143m / 1000m.