- MAGNIFICATION: 18X, 27X, 60X, 90X (6mm Eyepiece + Magnification = 60X; 6mm Eyepiece + Magnification with 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece = 90X; 20mm Eyepiece + Manification= 18X; 20mm Eyepiece + Manification with 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece = 27X).
- REFRACTION TYPE/ FOCAL LENGTH: 360mm, Aperture: 50mm. Luminous: 0.139,Object lens focus:360mm. Theoretical resolution: 2,800 arc seconds, which is equivalent to 1,000 meters can be seen 1.357 cm apart two objects.
- ALTITUDE-AZIMUTH MOUNTING. The high quality telescope is equipped with an altitude-azimuth mounting, can be moved vertically (altitude) and horizontally (azimuth).
- HIGH QUALITY OPTICAL GLASS LENS, metal optical tube, aluminum table top tripod & 3 eyepieces.
- IT IS A HIGH-POWERED TELESCOPE, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children to explore land & sky!
It is a high-powered telescope, with good performance observation of celestial bodies, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children. Different magnification eyepieces can make you free with observed at different distances and sizes objects . And the high quality telescope as the viewing mirror, can be upright image fully. As long as you have enough imagination, there will be more interesting and practical usefulness.
WHICH MAGNIFICATION?- SELECTING THE CORRECT EYEPIECE
The optimum magnification depends on what you are looking at. As a rule of thumb, the best image results from using a magnification, which is not more than 1.5X – 2.0X the diameter of the objective lens. For observation of moss heavenly bodies, a magnification of 75X – 100X can be achieved with a 50mm objective lens.
A lower magnification should be used for the observation of the stars. This provides a wider field of view and simplifies aiming the telescope at the desired object.
The maximum magnification should be used only for particularly clear objects such as the moon, which is relatively close to the Earth and very bright, permitting good resolution of details at high magnification.
The 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece not only increases the magnification of telescope but also correct the direction of the image. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 90X when a 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece is used. Moreover, when the telescope is used to view landscope, the erecting eyepiece can straighten out the image.
Main tube x 1
H20mm eyepiece x 1
H6mm eyepiece x 1
1.5X Erecting Eyepiece x 1
90º Zenith mirror x 1
33cm height Aluminum tripod x 1
Lens cloth x 1