- High quality lens: The waterproof binoculars use multi red coated optics to guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, high light transmittance reach to 99.5%.
- Great Visual range of the binoculars: Up to 3000m, 8 x magnification, you can see faster.
- Adjustable:The pupilla distance can be adjusted,the binocular suitable for adults and kids.
- LOW-LIGHT LEVEL NIGHT VISION: The binoculars bird watching is low-light level night vision, not infrared night vision. So it can NOT see anything in total darkness.
- The binocular built with tripod screw mount between the big lenses,so can be fixed by tripod.
How to use the waterproof binocular?
Step 1:IPD Adjustment
Set the interpupillary distance by grasping the body and bending it until you can see a circle of view. The setting for your eyes will be indicated on the IPD Scale.
Open your eyes and aim at the target. Slide the wheel in the middle of the binocular to make the target clear.
Step 3:Adjust IPD scale
Rotate the right eyepiece to adjust IPD scale ,so that your target clearly.
What does 8×42 mean?
8×42 means that the binoculars magnify things 8 times (make things look 8 times closer),and the front lens (big lens)glass is 42mm in diameter (The bigger the front lens, the more light gets in and the brighter things look). it allow more light to come through, more clear details, even at low light condition, and multi layer- coated aspherical lenses elements for Light reflection and minimal distortion, better image brightness, contrast and quality.
How to solve 2 picture?
Adjust the binoculars according to the instructions supplied, Pull the 2 sides closer together until you see one circle.
About Night Vision function:
The binoculars is low-light level night vision, not infrared night vision. So it can NOT see anything in total darkness.
It can be used in faint light environment, not total darkness. It need your target has a little lighting.
Thank you for your understanding.
Magnification: 8 times
Objective Diameter: 42mm
Angle: 8.2 degree
Minimum focusing distance: 5.0m
Exit Pupil Diameter: 5.0mm
Relative brightness: 25.00
Water fog: Yes
Size: 180x220mm (WxH)
1X Military Optical Binocular
1X Lens cap