- Affordable telescope for beginning astronomer
- Portable yet powerful
- All-glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- Newtonian optical design with 114 mm aperture and 900 mm focal length
- Equatorial mount for tracking the sky
- Includes 1.25 inch Barlow Lenses, 20 mm eyepiece, 4 mm eyepiece, aluminium tripod with accessory tray
The Celestron PowerSeeker series of telescopes is designed to give the first-time buyer the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power. Offering exceptional value, these telescopes feature portable yet powerful designs with ample optical performance to excite any newcomer to the world of amateur astronomy.
The PowerSeeker is quick and easy to set up. the sturdy equatorial mounts are perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and the collapsible alt-azimuth mounts are perfectly suited for terrestrial viewing as well as astronomical use.
All PowerSeekers include a full range of eyepieces, plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye. They are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Slow motion controls for smooth tracking
- Erect image optics – Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 114 mm (4.49″)
- Focal Length (mm): 900 mm (35″)
- Focal Ratio: 7.89
- Eyepiece 1 (mm): 20 mm (0.79″)
- Magnification 1: 45 x
- Eyepiece 2 (mm) : 4 mm (0.16″)
- Magnification 2: 225 x
- Barlow Lens: 3 x