- Motor Drive for the automatic tracking
- All coated, glass, erect image optics – Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick and easy no-tool setup with quick release dovetail attachment and preassembled tripod
- Permanently mounted StarPointer and German Equatorial mount with Setting circles – to accurately locate and track sky objects
- “TheSkyX – First Light Edition” astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, maps and images
If you´re looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the AstroMaster Series is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky. The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors. This model includes the motor drive for automatic tracking.