- Compact and portable monocular perfect for hand-held scanning and magnified study of distant birds, wildlife, and scenery
- Waterproof rubber-armored construction for viewing in virtually any weather – but submersion or scuba diving is not recommended!
- Conveniently compact at just 6.1-Inches long, and lightweight at just 11 ounces
- Fully multi-coated 42mm diameter optics with anti-reflection coatings ensure maximum light throughput and bright, clear views
- Amazing close focus of just 20-Inches – view even up-close birds and objects with 10x power magnification
Good viewing opportunities don’t usually come with advance warnings. When an exciting event occurs, and you need to be able to see it up close quickly, a monocular is your best bet. The Orion 10×42 Monocular is small, light, easy to use, and gives you brilliant views through fully multi-coated optics. Being able to make objects 10x bigger is just the beginning. Its big 42mm lens collects more than 100x the light that your eye collects in daytime, so it provides you with huge bright views. Its rugged, rubber-coated shock-absorbing design can take a beating. Includes a removable carrying strap. Compact at just 6″ long, it will suit anyone looking for convenience and portable performance in any weather.
Lowest Price: £37.43
Buy from Amazon
- This10mm focal length 1.25 inch eyepiece is ideal for all types of telescopes: reflector, refractor, and catadioptrics such as Maksutov-Cassegrains (Mak-Cass)
- An excellent telescope ocular for higher-power planetary and lunar observation
- Offers a 52 degree apparent field of view for clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast
- Multi-coated for maximum light throughput
- Great for observing small planetary nebulas and globular star clusters
With a wide 50-deg apparent field, our Sirius Plossl line of eyepieces provide clear, sharp images of impressively high contrast. They’re suitable all telescope types: reflector, refractor, and catadioptric. Each 4-element Sirius Plossl is multi-coated for excellent light transmission. Lens edges are blackened to reduce scattering of stray light and maximize contrast. Lenses are mounted in black anodized aluminum housings with 1.25″ chrome-plated brass barrels. Each is fitted with rubber eyeguards and internally threaded to accept standard filters.
Lowest Price: £28.79
Buy from Amazon
- 130/650 Newton telescope
- Aperture: 130mm
- Focal lenght: 650mm
- Equatorial mount
- Stable tripod
The N 130 / 650 telescope:
This telescope is a good starting point for new amateur astronomers. With 30% more light gathering capacity than a 114mm telescope, even more fascinating celestial objects can be observed by amateur astronomer newbies. The 130mm aperture and 650 mm focal length high-performance optics allow you to observemany nebulaeandother DSOs. With an f5 aperture ratio, the telescope is also ideal for wide field observing. Breathtakingly beautiful Open clusters are well worth seeking out too. Its short length means that the telescope is very stable, even on smaller mounts, with vibrations damping down very quickly. The external design can also be considered a real gem, boasting an elegant design of the highest calibre.
The advantages in a nutshell:
– 344X light gathering power
– vibration resistant and wind insensitive due to compact design
– highly portable and quickly assembled
Included in delivery:
– tube with optics
The EQ-3 mount:
This parallactic mount allows you to accurately aligning the optics to the Pole Star. The correct polar height and geographical latitude can be set for any observation location. The slow motion controls for the RA and DEC axes allow objects to be adjusted precisely, tracked and held in the field of view. A counterweight provides exact counterbalancing of the optics.
Lowest Price: £208.46
Buy from Amazon