- The Arcturus refractor telescope with wide range of accessories is the perfect starter set for the exploration of our solar system
- Achromatic Refractor; Lens Diameter: 60 mm; Focal Length: 700 mm
- Tube length: 700 mm, rack-and-pinion focuser
- Smartphone camera adapter included: Shoot photos with your smartphone for example from the moon and it’s craters
- Scope of delivery: Refractor telescope, azimuthal mount, LED finderscope, 3x Barlow lens, star diagonal, eyepieces (31.7 mm): 4mm, 20mm, aluminum tripod with accessory tray, astronomy software, smartphone camera adapter, user manual
The AC 60/700 telescope:
With its 60mm aperture, this telescope gathers 70X more light than the naked eye and so is a typical beginner’s telescope. With its maximum magnification of 120X, it can show you detail on the planets Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars. The cratered landscape of the Moon is also well worth observing, and you can watch this changing with the different lighting conditions arising from the changing phase. Fascinating nature watching during daylight hours is also possible by adding an erecting lens or an Amici prism. Focusing is carried out by means of an adjustment knob on the rack and pinion focuser. This allows the focusing sharpness to be always precisely set and for it to remain fixed during observing.
This is also a useful acquisition for advanced astronomers or when changing to a more powerful system as the optics are well suited for use as a guide scope which can be mounted on top of a larger telescope and used to take pictures or to guide with.